Awkwardastronaut’s Hootowl Giveaway!!!
I’ve been wanting to hold a giveaway for a while since I’m so thankful for all my followers!
- One size small official Owl City t-shirt
- One size small unofficial (fan-made) t-shirt
- One size small official Owl City sweatshirt
- Must be following me! (Sorry guys but maybe you’ll like my blog?)
- Reblog as many times as you want! Just don’t spam your followers!
- Likes do not count (but you can like to save the post)
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking.
- The giveaway ends July 30th @ 11:59PM MST (that gives you 9 days!)
- I will ship worldwide!
- I will message the winner and they will have 24 hours to answer back or I’ll have to pick another winner.
- Your Ask Box must be open and you must be able to provide your address!
There will be 2 winners, first one gets their choice of 2 shirts and the second winner gets the last! I will also be using a random generating online so all is fair.
Good luck to you all! :)
inspired by (x)
we found a camera from around 5 years back and this was the only thing on it
UM EXCUSE ME THOS E ARE FUCKING PIXELS HOW
Seize the Day was a calendar program made by in 1994 by Buena Vista software. It features graphics that at the time, were revolutionary because of the way they handled color cycling. These images were static bitmaps, but by changing color values, they appear animated. What is also impressive about these images is that they had full day night cycles built in, rendered also through color cycling.
A few years ago, a html5 version was made. A copy was uncovered online and there is a way to use the program through DOSbox. As well, one of the original programmers for the project, Iam Gilman, has thought of the idea of remaking it, open sourced, for modern machines.
thanks for writing a more elaborate explanation. i’ve seen these pictures be spread like wildfire without mention of the technology behind it.
Oh, I remember the html5 version from a while back.
i really appreciate the WHOLE BACKSTORY ON THIS FUKr
adam young’s Instagram is a spiritual journey
I AM CRYING
"You’ve got mountains of your own, I’ll bet on it."
learning all the words to a song where the singer sings really fast so you can sing along at the same speed is honestly the most satisfying thing
You know what’s fun in the summer? Slip N’ Slides. However, economically speaking, my EP can provide as much refreshment for only $3.96. Other things to keep in mind, you won’t slide off my EP and get “grass burns” or accidentally slide onto rocks… that is literally the worst.
i still believe this is the first time cas has ever really seen their outta appearance, because before he was always looking at their souls.
holy shit they’re gorgeous
Fucking headcanon accepted!
An ode to the stuff that fueled my creative side X Shades of Blue